(OT) Boston v. NY Game 6 Thread

millbank

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

If i'm Torre, I'm leaving Leiber in this until his arm flies off his freaking body.  Rest the pen for tomorrow's cage match.  Leave it up to the bats tonight.

76806[/snapback]

I agree. Try and save the bullpen for tomorrow night. Now lets get the bats going! We can stop Kurt from being a God in Boston by keeping the line going. Lets go Yanks!

I know it's only the middle of the 7th inning, but the Yankees look dead. They haven't hit anything since they blew their load in game 3. There is no way the Yankees can overcome a 4-0 Boston lead, especially with how they are hitting. I hope I'm wrong, but this game is over. I will gladly eat crow, but that's just how i'm feeling.

Oh and game 7 worries the hell out of me. :lol:

I know it's only the middle of the 7th inning, but the Yankees look dead.  They haven't hit anything since they blew their load in game 3.  There is no way the Yankees can overcome a 4-0 Boston lead, especially with how they are hitting.  I hope I'm wrong, but this game is over. I will gladly eat crow, but that's just how i'm feeling. 

Oh and game 7 worries the hell out of me.  :lol:

76815[/snapback]

Mike doesn't a game 7 make it even more fun...i think so...

Mike doesn't a game 7 make it even more fun...i think so...

76817[/snapback]

yeah, it does. But this should have been over in game 4. I can't believe the Yankees have just rolled over and played dead for the last 2 games and now this one. Let's hope they wake up and kick some ass tomorrow. :lol:

Weak, very weak..............

76825[/snapback]

I honestly do feel this game is over. I don't know what it is...but Yankees bat has really gone downhill. I'm praying they reverse it, but they don't have much time left. Let's see how they can do in game 9...that's when they are going to breakout. :lol: