Questions about the game this weekend

First of all, I didn't think this weekend's game was going to be carried live on NFL Network, but I read on the board it would be. The bills website doesn't say it'll be on NFLN, but can anyone else confirm that it will be?

Secondly, for fans in the Albany area: I'm not from Albany, but I'm going to be visiting a friend that night and would definitely like to watch at least the first half of the game. I'm going to be east of the city in the westsand lake/averill park area, so does anyone know of a sports bar in that area or perhaps in east greenbush that would have the game on?

Thanks in advance

No help?

Can anyone at least tell me whether or not the game will be on NFLN? I have TimeWarner, so there's no way for me to check this weekend's schedule.

Its on at 7p on the NFL network according to their listing. I set it up for TIVO today.

Can't wait. I feel like a tool for being excited/anxious for a preseason game. We have alot to prove.

Its on at 7p on the NFL network according to their listing. I set it up for TIVO today.

Can't wait. I feel like a tool for being excited/anxious for a preseason game. We have alot to prove.

Thanks a lot man. If you're a tool than so am I, cause I'm pumped up for tomorrow night.

NFL Network lists it as live tonight, so I believe they have it.

Just look for sports bars in the yellow pages. I'm not that familiar with the bars where you want to watch it, but if you go to downtown Albany, there are several bars like Jillians & others. Also I think the Hooters in Crossgates Mall would have it as well as Smokey Bones in Colonie.

I'm going to a bowling alley bar called The Strike Zone in Ravena, but that's comparatively pretty far from where you want to be. There are tons of places, just choose one in the book.