Bills/Cardinals game

bobinaz

Hey all,

I got my tickets to the Cardinals game and I am looking for any of you out there that's going who would like to hook up before the game to do a little tailgating. There is nothing worse that walking into a stadium and seeing the home team tailgaters and getting flak from them. I have a parking pass and would be open to tailgating there.

So if anyone is interested, let me know.

Hey all,

I got my tickets to the Cardinals game and I am looking for any of you out there that's going who would like to hook up before the game to do a little tailgating. There is nothing worse that walking into a stadium and seeing the home team tailgaters and getting flak from them. I have a parking pass and would be open to tailgating there.

I'll be there and ready. Just got my tickets last night . :lol:

where did you find tickets and for how much. we keep gettin told its sold out unless we wanna blow 400 dollars a seat....

Send a PM to MarkVaderr50 - he got some tickets I think thru group sales.

I am looking to go myself but need work to tell me definitely I'll in CA just before game and have Sunday off.

Also check Arizona Tailgate forum

http://www.stadiumwall.com/index.php?showforum=53

I'm a lurker here (usually because I have nothing to add :thumbsup: but I've been reading for years). I just got my tickets yesterday :D. I got them from Stubhub at a significantly cheaper price than through Ticketmaster. Last I checked, they still had a lot of resonably priced tiks there.

where did you find tickets and for how much. we keep gettin told its sold out unless we wanna blow 400 dollars a seat....

I got mine on Ebay, 3 tickets for $250, 25 yrd line, section 127, 26th row, visitor side.

I got this e-mail from Jimmy from another Bills Backer Group:

Backers,

For those of you going to the game, we have a central spot for you all to gather and tailgate as a chapter!!! Fellow Bills Backer Chris will be in Orange Lot E2 off of Brightstreet Rd. at around 430pm with a group of other Bills fans. I have attached the link for the stadium parking map below. He will have a tent of some sort, tables, grills, coolers and Kan Jam and will be tailgating in front of navy blue Nissan Murano and green "full-size" Ford PickUp. It will be BYO beer and BYO food but should be a great tailgate if everyone meets there to represent the DC Chapter. If you have issues finding the tailgate you can contact Chris at (716)-510-7755. Be sure to thank him for helping us out with hosting this sanctioned "Bills Backer Tailgate" and have a safe and fun time!!!

http://redskins.com/tickets/article.jsp?id=37485

GO BILLS,

Jared Simmons - jim_kelly_fan AT yahoo.com

I'll be there. Coming out from California. Got my tickets and would love to meet up with the faithful before we hand out a drubbing.

Keep in touch with me. We will be parked in the "Blue" lot off from Glendale. We can tailgate there.

Hey all,

Hi, We will be coming in from Vegas on the 3rd staying at the Hampton Inn.

I got good seats on the 10 yard line, row 14 for 80 bucks on stub hub. You can also try to low ball someone on craigslist...

Our tickets are at the 10 yard line, bills side of the field row 28

• 3 weeks later...