anyone coming back this week?

keithg

SS Lawyer Milloy will resume full practice on Wednesday and could return to the starting lineup at Baltimore this Sunday. Milloy hasn't played this year after shattering his right forearm in a preseason game in late August. Buffalo's safety play has been very weak and his return would constitute a major upgrade.

From this article on the TBD main page.

From this article on the TBD main page.

76566[/snapback]

From that same article.

Does anyone else really not like this quote?

--The Bills faced a unique kind of pressure on Sunday against Miami, the danger of losing at home to the NFL's only other winless team. The Bills were favored by more than a touchdown. "To be honest, I think it put more pressure on us today," center Ross Tucker said. "Going against the Jets, in some sense, them being undefeated (last week) and us not having a win, we had nothing to lose. Today, this would've been a difficult loss to take, to lose to a team that's 0-5, at home. I really feel it's a good win in the sense the pressure was on us, we were the favorites and we came through and won."

I know what he was trying to say, but jeesh! I guess since we are away and expected to lose, he doesn't even have to try this week.

Still hoping to hear some good news on Vincent!

If we can pull out a win this week, we could really gain some serious momentum with AZ next on the docket, and perhaps Milloy and Vincent returning to the lineup.

From that same article.

Does anyone else really not like this quote?

I know what he was trying to say, but jeesh!  I guess since we are away and expected to lose, he doesn't even have to try this week.

Still hoping to hear some good news on Vincent!

76585[/snapback]

I think you can get a simliar quote on one of those Vince Lombardi motivational pictures.

"Achievement"

"When a team is supposed to win and does that is the most glorious thing of all"