Hunter's Hope Ball and

I was really surprised to see Jim Kelly at the ball because he was to be in Canton too.

He told us that he had a 6 am flight to Canton so he only missed the yellow jacket ceremony, the ball was more important. I sat at a wonderful table who spent about $10,000 on auction items. I informed Jim that they had a few items that they would like signed and he came over all smiles to sign and pose for pictures.

Of course I got one for the tailgate auction :wallbash: :wallbash:

The entertainment was a local Rochester band and they played well into the night. OT

Jill Kelly has a book out so I had her sign one for the tailgate auction too.

At camp I asked if our Mr. Cox was related to Brian, he said they are second cousins. I told him that Brian really LOVED the Buffalo fans. The older people around me just laughed. I'll fill our little young Cox in on the story if I get close to him again.

My car broke down on the way home. It's in the Dr's office now having open heart surgery.(about $700) It'll be ready at 3:00 hopefully my test drive to Rochester for tomorrow's night practice will go well.

I was really surprised to see Jim Kelly at the ball because he was to be in Canton too.

He told us that he had a 6 am flight to Canton so he only missed the yellow jacket ceremony, the ball was more important. I sat at a wonderful table who spent about $10,000 on auction items. I informed Jim that they had a few items that they would like signed and he came over all smiles to sign and pose for pictures.

Of course I got one for the tailgate auction :wallbash: :wallbash:

The entertainment was a local Rochester band and they played well into the night. OT

At camp I asked if our Mr. Cox was related to Brian, he said they are second cousins. I told him that Brian really LOVED the Buffalo fans. The older people around me just laughed. I'll fill our little young Cox in on the story if I get close to him again.

My car broke down on the way home. It's in the Dr's office now having open heart surgery.(about $700) It'll be ready at 3:00 hopefully my test drive to Rochester for tomorrow's night practice will go well.

...the car had open heart surgery.... i should read a little more attentively.

Guest dog14787

Of course I got one for the tailgate auction :D:nana:

When ever I think about Jim Kelly entering into the hall of Fame, its not all the wonderfull things Jim accomplished in his football career that I think about the most, its the gut wrenching speech he gave and how much love he showed for his son.

So while Jim Kelly the football player was great, Jim Kelly the Dad is even greater :wallbash:

We love ya Jim :wallbash: