Anybody play COD4?

lilannie

Yep-just got to my first prestige level yesterday. It's odd going back to your basics and starting over-especially in S&D.

Just be a candyass like half the people playing and hang out on level 55.

Just be a candyass like half the people playing and hang out on level 55.

I did that for a week or two and I got really bored. Im halfway through prestige 3 and it has really helped my ratio. It just sucks using some of the guns I hate again.

I actually really like the M16-but it's a huge difference from the G36C- must get used to tapping instead of holding again.

whenever I switch from an automatic to a semi or single shot I always take a while to get used to it.

got bored with COD4 too quickly...beat the solo player in about a week of casual play and the online didn't take all that long to hit lvl 55. I wish the online was more like battlefield 2, then it would be a truly amazing game.

What is the secret to aiming and shooting quick? Honestly, I suck with the M-16 and the single shot weapons. I need fully automatic or I'm dead.

I think the players who fire really quick with the semi-auto or single shot weapons are mostly guys who have those modded controllers.

What is the secret to aiming and shooting quick? Honestly, I suck with the M-16 and the single shot weapons. I need fully automatic or I'm dead.

I think it's just a matter of using it for a while

Buy a decent mouse with good resolution...smoke an ounce of crack. aim and fire

got bored with COD4 too quickly...beat the solo player in about a week of casual play and the online didn't take all that long to hit lvl 55. I wish the online was more like battlefield 2, then it would be a truly amazing game.

I wish they had a Kill cam in Battlefield: Bad Company ...I love that feature.