CosmicBills

I tried changing my avatar. I took down the old one, and loaded a new one. On my control page, the new avatar is there. But when I post, or check the threads, the old avatar is there.

Any advice?

This is all so pointless

changing your depiction

enjoy the picture now

before your soul faces eviction

I tried changing my avatar. I took down the old one, and loaded a new one. On my control page, the new avatar is there. But when I post, or check the threads, the old avatar is there.

Any advice?

I think you'll see it if you delete your cache.

Kumar: Do you know what the hell we had to go through after you took the car?

Neil Patrick Harris: Yeah, it was a dick move on my part. That's why I'm paying for your meal. Prick.

Neil Patrick Harris: [looks down to count money] Here's 50 for the meal, and 200 for the car.

Harold: What did you do to my car?

Neil Patrick Harris: I made some love stains in the back. You'll see...

Harold: Neil, you wouldn't happen to know how to get on the highway from here, would you?

Neil Patrick Harris: Dude, I don't even know where the !@#$ I am right now. I was at this party earlier tonight and some guy hooked me up with this incredible "X" - next thing I know I'm being thrown out of a moving car. I've been trippin' balls ever since.

Kumar: That's crazy, dude. We've been having a pretty crazy, night, too. We've just been driving around looking for White Castle but we keep getting sidetracked.

Neil Patrick Harris: Yeah, dude, you fascinate me. Forget White Castle, let's go get some kitty!

Harold: Huh?

Neil Patrick Harris: It's a !@#$ing sausage fest in here, bros. Let's get some poontang, THEN we'll go to White Castle.

Kumar: No, Neil, you don't understand. We've been craving these burgers all night.

Neil Patrick Harris: Yeah, I've been craving burgers, too. Furburgers. Come on, dudes, let's pick up some trim at a strip club. The Doogie line always works on strippers.

[sings]

Neil Patrick Harris: Lapdance...

Kumar: [pause] There's a gas station. I'm gonaa see if I can get some directions.

Neil Patrick Harris: You don't need dir- gah! Hurry up, dudes, hurry up! I'm losing wood.

[they park, pause]

Neil Patrick Harris: Hurry, hurry, hurry, hurry, hurry, hurry...

Kumar: Look, chill.

Harold: We'll be right back, Neil.

[they exit the car]

Harold: Dude, what is the deal with Neil Patrick Harris? Why is he so horny?