Bills playing in first NFL game in Colts new stadium

The Colts new stadium is scheduled to officially open something like 8/16. I read on ESPN's site that they had some sort of water damage during a recent storm, but it's not expected to change the schedule. They've got a few high school games scheduled for shortly after it opens, but the first NFL game played there will be the Bills-Colts game on 8/24. (The Colts regular season opener is a home Sunday night game on NBC) On the Colts site, that game is listed as being on NFL Network, and it's a Sunday, so I assume that's a national game for people who get the NFL Network. Of course, the game will be shown locally here on channel 7 and also on whatever Rochacha channel carries preseason games.

If you want some sticker shock, go to colts.com and check out the ticket prices. All the seats in the lower bowl between the 30's are club seats, meaning you have to sign a lease, and the single game price is over $200. There aren't any seats in the lower bowl between the goal lines for less than $100.

My friend is a huge Colts fan so i'm looking forward to that game a lot, even if it's just a pre-season game.

Those are some expensive seats by the way. Damn. Oh yeah and the starters usually play about half of week 3's preseason, can't wait to see if we can actually look at least average on offense.

GO BILLS!!!!!

annnnnnd I met another Bills fan while playing softball...That makes 5 that I know of in Oregon! :rolleyes: