Will this have an effect in OP

"Public transportation agencies can no longer provide transit shuttles to football games, baseball games, hockey or other special events such as the Kentucky Derby. If a transit system violates the new rules, it could lose its federal funding."

link

See what happens when local governments feed at the Federal trough? What about those people in Texas who had money peeled off their hides so that certain TN people could travel to their entertainment on the cheap?

It's the Volunteer State...they can walk if they choose to spend $ at a private enterprise! :lol:

There is a bus that leaves from downtown Buffalo that goes right ot the games on Sunday. It has been in operation for at least the last 12 years. Does this mean that is going to be stopped as well?? I have taken this bus before and it is always full of bills fans. The bus is part of the local bus system in Buffalo, can't remember the exact name of the local public transportation system there.

There is a bus that leaves from downtown Buffalo that goes right ot the games on Sunday. It has been in operation for at least the last 12 years. Does this mean that is going to be stopped as well?? I have taken this bus before and it is always full of bills fans. The bus is part of the local bus system in Buffalo, can't remember the exact name of the local public transportation system there.

Thats a good question about what constitutes a shuttle vs a regular route? This is whacked. Friggen Fed EX will be even worse as the Metro stops are good bit from the stadium and Metro provides shuttles. I would say a good 15 to 20% of the staduim gets there on Metro.