Really??

Well, unlike TSW, people pay money to receive hard copies of the Buffalo News. So, yeah, I think the quality of their content should be filtered.

I'm sorry, but the "I would feel awkward" comment is the icing on the cake. That's not good writing. And it's certainly not insightful-let alone plausible.

So, please explain to me why (other than the fact that he HAD AN OPINION-which means he has a pulse) this kid should be given public editorial reign to assert the moral fiber of Buffalo Fans.

*I'm 23. If you consider me an adult in the sense that you're implying, then you friend would be the first person to do so.

I have no idea what you mean by that last asterisked sentence - but as for why the kid needs space to write in the Buff News, because this is America...It's his constitutional right. He didn't say he was speaking for *all* Buffalo Bills fans - just for him and probably some others...I'm not really sure where you got "moral fiber etc. etc." He did say Lynch didn't take the moral high road...I for one agree.

For a 15 year old, he seems pretty articulate to me. Not a perfectly written article - but hell if our posts here were held to that standard - this would be a very sparse board...

C

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no idea what you mean by that last asterisked sentence - but as for why the kid needs space to write in the Buff News, because this is America...It's his constitutional right. He didn't say he was speaking for *all* Buffalo Bills fans - just for him and probably some others...I'm not really sure where you got "moral fiber etc. etc." He did say Lynch didn't take the moral high road...I for one agree.

For a 15 year old, he seems pretty articulate to me. Not a perfectly written article - but hell if our posts here were held to that standard - this would be a very sparse board...

C

okay, fair enough. As much as I beef with the article itself, my initial concern was why the Buff news had printed it in the first place, for precedence sake more than anything else.

Regarding his speaking for everyone- The title of the article is Fans Disappointed with Lynch, that's pretty broad IMO.

Regarding the asterisk: You chalked up my comments to adult cyncism, and I was just trying to express that even though I'm technically an adult, I certainly don't quailfy as a "grown up," as your comment partially implied.

okay, fair enough. As much as I beef with the article itself, my initial concern was why the Buff news had printed it in the first place, for precedence sake more than anything else.

Regarding his speaking for everyone- The title of the article is Fans Disappointed with Lynch, that's pretty broad IMO.

Regarding the asterisk: You chalked up my comments to adult cyncism, and I was just trying to express that even though I'm technically an adult, I certainly don't quailfy as a "grown up," as your comment partially implied.

As long as one other person agrees with him I have no problem with the title.