Something that really bothers me

Adam

All this speculation on whether or not Barrack Obama is really Muslim or not. Who cares- Muslim does not mean terrorist- not by a long shot. I know many that are absolutely wonderful people.

I don't know if I will be voting for him not, but if it turned out tomorrow that he was Muslim, that would not impact me one way or another. This is as insulting as the comments made about Mit Romney about him being a Mormon.

Religious preference should not even enter into the discussion.

Embarrassing.......

All this speculation on whether or not Barrack Obama is really Muslim or not. Who cares- Muslim does not mean terrorist- not by a long shot. I know many that are absolutely wonderful people.

I don't know if I will be voting for him not, but if it turned out tomorrow that he was Muslim, that would not impact me one way or another. This is as insulting as the comments made about Mit Romney about him being a Mormon.

Religious preference should not even enter into the discussion.

Embarrassing.......

Aren't Mormon and Muslim the same religion but just called by two different names?

Yeah, kind of like Canadians and Belgians

Don't be mean to Canadians. They may be stupid, ugly, drunk and annoying but a belgian is a type of waffle. A person, even a Canadian, is more important than any waffle. If you're talking about Belgiums, I am already bored.

A better analogy for Mormon and Muslim I think would be jump and leap or air and oxygen. It's just two different words that mean the same thing.