Selling tix? Opener experience with my son

OK here's the deal:

My son was born in Bflo but we have been living in TX due to my job since he was 4. Now that I can afford it, I want to start an annual tradition with him, going to the opener in the Ralph. This annual trip will include stops at LaNova, Mike's subs, Ted's and of course Mighty Taco. A full cultural experience (foodwise at least) for a kid who I have deprived.

I was a season ticket holder for 13 years before I left (former section C2 then Section 135), and my son has never been to a Bills game although I have raised him to be a fan and we watch faithfully via Sunday Ticket. I need to take him for the ride down Southwestern Blvd. to experience the anticipation when we see the light standards and then pulling in the lot for tailgating and pregame activities with you nuts.

If any of you are interested in selling first level 25 yd. line or better tix for the opener, let me know. I am prepared to pay StubHub prices, just would rather line a Bills fan's pockets rather than some corporate jerks. Please send a private msg. along with info on what you have to offer. Thanks!

Another Texan going to the opener!

My gf and I are flying up, and meeting my dad. Gonna hit up Pizza Junction, Duff's, and Ted's, of course. Gonna be her first Bills game at home (she's gone to two here in Texas), and my first at the Ralph in like 10 years!

Another Texan going to the opener!

My gf and I are flying up, and meeting my dad. Gonna hit up Pizza Junction, Duff's, and Ted's, of course. Gonna be her first Bills game at home (she's gone to two here in Texas), and my first at the Ralph in like 10 years!

Pizza Junction!! Home of the 10 pound pizza! I grew up down the street from there, off of Main.

OK here's the deal:

My son was born in Bflo but we have been living in TX due to my job since he was 4. Now that I can afford it, I want to start an annual tradition with him, going to the opener in the Ralph. This annual trip will include stops at LaNova, Mike's subs, Ted's and of course Mighty Taco. A full cultural experience (foodwise at least) for a kid who I have deprived.

Don't forget a shake, soda, or sundae at Parkside Candies! :rolleyes:

I always go to Ebay for tickets for Bills games.......for the most part the prices are reasonable. I myself am taking my son to his first Bills game this year. Although only 4 years old, I will be taking him to a preseason game. Not sure if im ready for him to see the crazy regular season games....

Although only 4 years old, I will be taking him to a preseason game. Not sure if im ready for him to see the crazy regular season games....

Good call....give them a taste of it first!

If you can afford it...call the ticket office and see if they have a pair of seasons...probably cost you less then $1000, resell the extras on ticketexchange and you will probably go to the Seattle game for free...

Interesting idea.

Actually I just snagged a pair in section 133, 36 rows up on StubHub. Pretty sweet and not a bad place to give my little dude (9 yr. old) his first Bills experience - hopefully the folks there will be well behaved. Will be my first game back at the Ralph in about 6 years so I'm psyched!

Interesting idea.

Actually I just snagged a pair in section 133, 36 rows up on StubHub. Pretty sweet and not a bad place to give my little dude (9 yr. old) his first Bills experience - hopefully the folks there will be well behaved. Will be my first game back at the Ralph in about 6 years so I'm psyched!

we went to Jim Kellys first game in 1986..I was 12..my bro was 8..the dudes behind us were bombed and one guy threw up on himself and passed out all game...it was great...we still talk about it...have fun with your boy...I hope I can take my son to a game when he is 9(hopefully Ralph takes his vitamins)

we went to Jim Kellys first game in 1986..I was 12..my bro was 8..the dudes behind us were bombed and one guy threw up on himself and passed out all game...it was great...we still talk about it...have fun with your boy...I hope I can take my son to a game when he is 9(hopefully Ralph takes his vitamins)

This is just not true. When a young kid is at the game, and people around him are drunk and/or swearing, it ruins the game and also scars the child for life. I've read it here thousands of times, so it must be true.

(Many of the games of my youth were marked by experiences similar to yours, and I loved every second of it. My father let me take it all in, and I knew that wasn't how "normal" people behaved. It was still fun to watch. I remember some of the tailgating and the drunks and the fights more than some of the games. It didn't take away from the football, it ADDED to the experience. Great times!)

This is just not true. When a young kid is at the game, and people around him are drunk and/or swearing, it ruins the game and also scars the child for life. I've read it here thousands of times, so it must be true.

(Many of the games of my youth were marked by experiences similar to yours, and I loved every second of it. My father let me take it all in, and I knew that wasn't how "normal" people behaved. It was still fun to watch. I remember some of the tailgating and the drunks and the fights more than some of the games. It didn't take away from the football, it ADDED to the experience. Great times!)

a few years later I sat front row behind the Bills bench with my Uncle(who was a DJ in Buffalo for a while) we sat next to this guy that had like 12 beers lined up in front of him...every time the Bills defense came on the field he yelled "Lets go Big D"...when the Bills offense came on the field...."Lets go BIG O" and when the special teams came out..."Lets go ST"...it was hilarious...plus it snowed like a son of a B word that game...I believe it was 1988 vs New Orleans.....stupid John Fourcade

If you can afford it...call the ticket office and see if they have a pair of seasons...probably cost you less then $1000, resell the extras on ticketexchange and you will probably go to the Seattle game for free...

I second this idea. I can't understand why people can't figure this out. Hell, you'll make a chunk of it back just by selling the Monday Night Game alone. I bought two extra season tickets (cheap Rockpile) last year and sold the Dallas, Denver and Cincy tickets and almost made all of my money back for BOTH sets of season tickets. I basically had two sets or 2 seats of Bills tickets, and used the second set to sell off, and only ended up paying about $125 total last season. I am starting to use both sets myself though, which cuts in to my profit, however, that just means more Bills fans are interested in going.

Can't beat it. Already have my extra extra Monday Nighter and Opener set sold this year......to the season ticket holder who sits next me (for his extended family) and I've already just about paid for my extra seats already. Still have 5 games to sell.