Metallica Fans

mcjeff215

http://www.attblueroom.com/music/Bonnaroo-...ive-webcast.php

I've got it on while doing some work, might get a couple new songs tonight. Upcoming CD is supposed to very good from what I've heard. Produced by Rick Rubin (Slayer, Slipknot, few others...)

Show's on live now, don't know how much longer.

Sweet - thanks for posting!

Of course I tune in and see Fade to Black, the only song I believe I've seen them play every single time I've seen them (20+ times).

Ha. I've got 16 shows under my belt. So far it's been a pretty good show. Lots of stuff you normally don't hear (and the usuals -- Fade to Black, Sad But True, and so on). Looking forward to seeing them again with a couple of these songs on the set list.

Ha. I've got 16 shows under my belt. So far it's been a pretty good show. Lots of stuff you normally don't hear (and the usuals -- Fade to Black, Sad But True, and so on). Looking forward to seeing them again with a couple of these songs on the set list.

You saw them in Japan as well, didn't you? Caught the last night of the 1998 Asian tour in Tokyo and I remember someone from this board had also caught that show.

You saw them in Japan as well, didn't you? Caught the last night of the 1998 Asian tour in Tokyo and I remember someone from this board had also caught that show.

I saw them twice in Australia (Melbourne). This was after a 4 month 'Internet campaign' to get them to play Killing Time while was there. I got about half of it. I had a chance to meet Kirk afterwards, and he said they did play that for me "as much as they could remember."