would you rather

would you rather field a pee wee team with all of travis henrys kids, or eric molds' kids

It all depends, Does Moulds have enough Children to field a team? I know he has a bunch, and I know Henry does

I would go with Henry, because if you figure they take after their parents, Moulds kids would be WR's and Henry's kids would be RB's. Does Moulds have kids that can throw and be a decent QB? With Henry's kids, they would be running backs and would onlt need someone to hand the ball too them which is something anyone could do, but would make it a very predictable offence.

But then the problem would arise that his kids would be failing drug tests and probably have problems holding on to the ball.

I guess a fairer question thats still just as moronic as all the ones that keep getting posted here would be weither or not you would rather field a team of Henry's bastard kids or McGahees bastard kids

It all depends, Does Moulds have enough Children to field a team? I know he has a bunch, and I know Henry does

I would go with Henry, because if you figure they take after their parents, Moulds kids would be WR's and Henry's kids would be RB's. Does Moulds have kids that can throw and be a decent QB? With Henry's kids, they would be running backs and would onlt need someone to hand the ball too them which is something anyone could do, but would make it a very predictable offence.

But then the problem would arise that his kids would be failing drug tests and probably have problems holding on to the ball.

I guess a fairer question thats still just as moronic as all the ones that keep getting posted here would be weither or not you would rather field a team of Henry's bastard kids or McGahees bastard kids

Henrys on that one too cause if i was coaching, all of henrys' baby mamas would just be turning leagal age so we could also have some fun fielding cheerleaders

sorry for asking a question ment to get a few laughs, we can go back to talking about lynch hit and runs again, and you can keep touching yourself at work trying to pull potato chip crumbs out of your bush while crying about how the last bleep you touched was when you were coming out of your mom

sorry for asking a question ment to get a few laughs, we can go back to talking about lynch hit and runs again, and you can keep touching yourself at work trying to pull potato chip crumbs out of your bush while crying about how the last bleep you touched was when you were coming out of your mom

hilarious...how do you know so much about me....

dad?