Bills in more HD!

DaGimp

Now that CBSHD is on DirecTV! Yea. Looks like many of the games are scheduled to be broadcast in HD. I got my new Sammy just in time.

ALL the games will be broadcast in HD this year & forever more which PIZZES me off all the more that DTV charges EXTRA for the ticket in HD.

I didnt know that CBS has HD available. When did they do this because I think every Bills fan with Direct TV and HD has been waiting for this.

The corp that owns CBS in Buffalo, I believe they are called Linn TV & DTV have FINALLY reached agreement for DTV to rebroadcast their channel in HD.

0:)

I live in the philadelphia area, and I have had directv since 2000 at this current address. I have had an HD NYC feed of the major networks since 2003 (?...somewhere around there I think.) I know it has been at least three years. Since the launch of the new satalite and the change-over of the newer receivers and the new 5-LNB wide body dishes I have the local philadelphia HD's as well.

0:)

I live in the philadelphia area, and I have had directv since 2000 at this current address. I have had an HD NYC feed of the major networks since 2003 (?...somewhere around there I think.) I know it has been at least three years. Since the launch of the new satalite and the change-over of the newer receivers and the new 5-LNB wide body dishes I have the local philadelphia HD's as well.

Linn has stations in 10 or 11 markets. Until recently they did not have an agreement with Direct TV to broadcast their stations in HD.