Met Kent Hull

I had an opportunity to have a few min discussion with ole #67 at the UB Alumni tent prior to the UB game. I asked him if he would suit up for one more game...and he said NO!

The interesting part of the discussion is he things that the OL lacks the skill, and not coaching. He thinks Mike Williams can be a good OL with the right focus.

He has no interest in coaching....says he does not have the patience :devil:

I had an opportunity to have a few min discussion with ole #67 at the UB Alumni tent prior to the UB game.  I asked him if he would suit up for one more game...and he said NO!

The interesting part of the discussion is he things that the OL lacks the skill, and not coaching.  He thinks Mike Williams can be a good OL with the right focus.

He has no interest in coaching....says he does not have the patience  :devil:

73287[/snapback]

The raw material was supplied by our illustrious GM.

Advice to Ralph: Take TD's personnel responsibility away from him and give it to Modrack.

I had an opportunity to have a few min discussion with ole #67 at the UB Alumni tent prior to the UB game.  I asked him if he would suit up for one more game...and he said NO!

The interesting part of the discussion is he things that the OL lacks the skill, and not coaching.  He thinks Mike Williams can be a good OL with the right focus.

He has no interest in coaching....says he does not have the patience  :)

73287[/snapback]

You should have seen him after the Bills game. :)

That boy is HUGE !

Maybe TD can consult with Kent Hull to draft OL or pick FA lineman.

73900[/snapback]

He needs to consult with someone, obviously. Our drafting of linemen has been awful under Donahoe. We can only hope for better things this offseason. Even if we don't make a move and have no first round pick, we can still get a very good interior OL with a 2nd round or even a 3rd round pick. We just have to have better player evaluations, because it seems like we get subpar OL no matter where we draft them.