Anti-Bills presence at Argos training camp?

:lol:

How young are you? The original 1992 Dream Team rolled over everyone on their way to a gold medal in the Olympics.

The big difference between then and now? Those teams were comprised of players who had all played 4 years on college teams. Meaning that they:

1. Knew how to play team defense

2. Knew how to play team offense

3. Knew how to take coaching

The "star" players the NBA has now are coming out of high school or spending 1-2 years in college, and the results speak for themselves. The last time I watched our "team" play internationally, I saw Coach K having to teach them as though they were college rookies. The good news is that they appear to be trying their best to take his instructions, and they obviously won the last tournament. But the question that still remains is whether or not they will be playing playground ball or playing as a world-caliber team in the Olympics. That we are even having this discussion is, and should be, a huge embarrassment for the NBA.

Of course Olivier's point is well taken, the Europeans/South American TEAMS aren't the push overs they used to be. But they also practice together for much longer than our guys do. So our guys had better learn from Coach K and they better execute, or they will get their playground, shitt-talking, asses kicked again in the Olympics, making me continue my personal ban on the NBA.

I thought the scrub WRs comments were interesting regarding not being able to freelance in the NFL compared to the CFL. More evidence that there are far too many joysticks on helmets in the NFL today, and the players don't like it. Teamwork is not equal to automaton management. We saw the difference in the last SB.

What I like about the Bills o this year already is that they are dropping hints at a hurry up offense, at the very least a change of pace offense, and that they are talking about Lee Evans running routes all over the field. Talk '= so let's see.....

I don't understand why they are hating on the Bills and not the NFL/Rogers. It's their own people behind this idea, while we are happy to take their money and oblige. This whole time I feel that we are being compelled to play in Canada rather than it being our idea. Whether the reason is the need for more money because of Dallas, etc., the vast market that's just sitting there, NFL marketing people demands, who knows? Brandon appears to be using the "regionalization" concept as an excuse to cover for direction that is coming from the NFL.

Then again Ralph could be the one forcing this through as well. Or not, perhaps he is actually being noble and using this as delaying tactic so that the league won't arbitrarily move us to Toronto and is essentially beating them to the punch.

This strategy does put the Bills in charge of what happens next rather than the NFL/Rogers. I suppose a little angst from a few CFL fans is worth it.