Quick question for my Canadian friends

Hi dudes,

Can you answer me a quick question about your "country"?

Are Werther's Originals sold up there? If so, do you think people would be willing to buy them if they weren't always shaped exactly right? Would a 25% discount help get over an issue with the shape?

Hi dudes,

Are Werther's Originals sold up there? If so, do you think people would be willing to buy them if they weren't always shaped exactly right? Would a 25% discount help get over an issue with the shape?

I just spoke with a Canadian friend of mine (well not really a friend, he is Canadian after all) and he said he'd buy them at a 10% premium if they've been pre-sucked.

Hi dudes,

Perhaps SDS should have at least a 70 IQ requirement for those who post on TBD, that being said maybe isuckpenis and

Sketch could do a good Canadian boy a favor and prove your a worthy poster for TBD and write an essay on one of the following topics.

-Aliens. Their role in our society's past, present and future. The use of personal anecdotal evidence is encouraged.

-Religion, a blessing or a curse? Choose one side and substantiate your point of view.

-The strange love triangle of an epileptic dog, a rolled up newspaper and a wrench. Write an essay of fantasy and euphoria.

Good luck ladies, You have two hours.

I just spoke to a Canadien.... but I had to blow out the back of his skull with a Walter PPK.

He talked back. Who wants to hear them talk? It's like nails on a chalk board. :lol:

You should come to Canada some time....bring Walter!