the offense

Chemistry

Losman and Evans have it.. can it happen with Evans and Edwards. There is no question a different style of offenese will prevail, does Evans fit it? We have a few rising stars, were do we allocate our big bucks?

These are all questions that will be answered this year and will solidify if Evans is a true #1 receiver for this team. I think the initial offer was a ck to see if he would sign for a home team discount. If he doesnt sign soon at a discount, I would like to see the team wait

SoCal - everyone has their own subjective view of how much to weigh #'s vs. supporting cast/crircumstances. I mean I think we could argue all day about Lee vs. Roy Williams or Marques Colston so I'm just going to concede all the gray area for the sake of argument and give you 19 teams and you tell me which ones Lee wouldn't be the #1 WR on:

Jets, Dolphins, Steelers, Ravens, Titans, Jaguars, Raiders, Broncos, Chiefs, Chargers, Redskins, Eagles, Vikings, Packers, Bears, Falcons, Bucs, Seahawks, 49ers.

Rank Player Team Pos Rec Yds Avg Yds/G Lng TD 20+ 40+ 1st 1st% FUM

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ravens - Derrick Mason BAL WR 103 1,087 10.6 67.9 79T 5 7 1 60 58.3 1

Denver - Brandon Marshall DEN WR 102 1,325 13.0 82.8 68T 7 13 3 70 68.6 3

Seattle - Bobby Engram SEA WR 94 1,147 12.2 71.7 49 6 12 1 63 67.0 1

Again, players are paid based on production. Evans is going into a contract year (2008) after having a poor

2007 season. If he blows up, good for him and the Bills.

A question for you: how much is Evans worth? How much are you willing to pay him before the season starts?

I am wondering of he wants to be here, in Buffalo, given the teams record and Losman probably not starting again.

He had seven games with 2 or < catches.

He had 12 games with 4 or < catches.

......Again, players are paid based on production.....

Players are only partly paid based on production......they are also partly paid based on talent.