Don't forget about this guy at RB

Why does LSI need to be freed?

Ohhhhh, I thought they were giving away LSI's free. I wondered what that was. :D

kid looks good running thru huge holes made for him....i dont think I hardly seen him bust his way thru once...I could run good on that team the way the holes were opened upfor him :blink:

Give him a chance what do they have to lose?

Some of those holes reminded me of a Monday Night game the Bills played against the NJ Jests. Thurman had over 200 yards because Kelly just kept handing it to him. After the game Kelly was asked why he handed off so much he said that when holes big enough to drive a truck through were being opened it was just obvious. :lol:

I remember a shot from one endzone camera showing the hole made in the middle of the Jests DL and I swear a semi could have driven through with a lot of room to spare. I could have at least gotten 10 yards on that. I'm not bragging I would've been slower than a turtle doing it but it was there. My Grandmother could have gotten five.Thurman just used it like a empty freeway. It was one of my favorite Bills games to watch. I remember back in those days just laughing as the opposing schlepmoes tried to tackle him or stop Andre and Bruce etc. etc.. Ahhhh, those were the days. I hope they return soon.

I also remember one game where they put in Bruce at Nose Tackle on one play against the Poorpisses and when the Center looked up and saw Bruce he got a false start penalty because he :thumbsup: a brick. :lol:

that was a painful era. two words USE-LESS

A-Train was a great pickup. The team didn't have anyone better at the time and he provided a lot of veteran leadership to a young team. His time in Buffalo was a big positive. :wallbash: