Website critique requested...

udonkey

First $1,000+ order is in since the website went live...hopefully, word of mouth will continue and I can make this happen. Ideally, would love to work for myself within the next 3-5 years.

congrats, that is awesome.

I'm in the same boat as far as working for myself, hopefully i'll make the switch a bit sooner.

pm coming.

congrats, that is awesome.

I'm in the same boat as far as working for myself, hopefully i'll make the switch a bit sooner.

pm coming.

I'm whizz-bang get it done when it comes to technical work, but I'm about as artistic as a rock when it comes to website creation. For my fellow techies.... my websites look good in lynx.

jeff - what kind of computer work do you do? Can you build and code sites?

I'm always building sites, but have zero tech skills. Right now I rely on "Alex" my Ukranian friend who is good but could get killed by putin tomorrow leaving me high and dry...

and would you work for $6 an hour? :D

jeff - what kind of computer work do you do? Can you build and code sites?

I'm always building sites, but have zero tech skills. Right now I rely on "Alex" my Ukranian friend who is good but could get killed by putin tomorrow leaving me high and dry...

and would you work for $6 an hour? :D

Ha =)

I do this type of stuff:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&saf...amp;btnG=Search

Generally system level stuff, large site scalability. I usually use the term 'Internet Infrastructure' to describe it. In terms of sites? I've used things like Django and some Struts (though I really dislike Java). Lots of Unix account provisioning, LDAP, blah blah blah...