TX: Dallas/Ft. Worth Bills Backers

Dallas/Ft. Worth Bills Backers are a large group that meets at the Stadium Cafe , 4872 Beltline Road in Addison (www.stadiumcafe.com). At the Stadium Cafe you don't have to beg the manager to put the Bills game on that little TV back in a corner behind all the Cowboys fans. This is an "official" Bills bar and we get the 10' HD screen with sound for EVERY Bills game.

Diane

E-mail: AussieBillsFan @ tx.rr.com

Phone: 214-783-2372

Site:

http://www.stadiumcafe.com

Google Map:

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&clie...=13&iwloc=A

• 2 months later...
Guest Guest_matthew_*

bills fan stuck in fort worth tx. just wondering if this bar is still going to be a backers spot for the 2008 season

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

We have now also found a real Bills Bar in Ft. Worth. It's called Buffalo Bros Buffalo Bros Pizza, Wings & Subs - located at 3015 South University Dr., Fort Worth, 76109. Tel 817.386.9601. They have all the atmosphere and Buffalo food. Even $2 pitchers of Loganberry. The owner is from Buffalo and he is dedicated to hosting all our west side fans and visitors to Ft. Worth.

• 4 weeks later...
Awesome! We are getting reports back that the food at Buffalo Bros. is awesome. And they play the shout song every time the Bills score. That email you get from the Bills Backers is also me.

Yeah, I know it's you, silly! I think I met you in Houston when the Bills played down there a couple years ago.

Anyway, I can confirm that Buffalo Bros. is worth it for any Bills fan in the DFW area that is looking for a place that is just like home. Loganberry, Genny Creme Ale, Buffalo wings, pizza, the best beef on weck I've had in years, and lots of fellow Bills fans around to high-five when the Bills score. And yes, they play the Bills' version of "You Make Me Wanna Shout!" every time the Bills score. If you've thought about coming out but weren't sure, go for it next week!

It's right in the midst of the Texas Christian University campus. The TCU bookstore is on the northwest corner of Berry and University. There is a pedestrian-only alley just north of that, and across the alley is a building with a series of shops. Buffalo Bros. is in the middle of the building. There is parking behind the building.

Here's a link to their website, and to the Fort Worth Star-Telegram review of the place.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Do they havee anything like this in Houston or San Antonio? San Antonio is full of Cowboys fans for some reason...

I actualy know of a place in downtown Houston that is a huge Bills spot, a buddy of mine took me there a couple years back. I'm not exact on where it was, but it was somewhere near a mexican food restaurant named "Cyclone Anoya" or something to that effect. Hope that helps!

• 1 year later...

Dallas Ft. Worth Bills Backers have a new (non-smoking) Addison location: We have moved from the Stadium Cafe to McFadden's 4050 Beltline Rd., Addison, TX 75001 P (469) 206-3610. Our Ft. Worth group is still meeting at Buffalo Bros. on University Ave., in Ft. Worth.

• 3 weeks later...

Dallas Ft. Worth Bills Backers have a new (non-smoking) Dallas location:

We have moved from the Stadium Cafe to McFadden's 4050 Beltline Rd., Addison, TX 75001 P (469) 206-3610. We have a large, private room with our own bar,

Our Ft. Worth group is still meeting at Buffalo Bros. on University Ave., in Ft. Worth. Authentic Buffalo food for all the ex-pats.

www.dfwbillsbackers.org

• 2 weeks later...