UB point guard cheating?

Huuuge Bills

OK, i guess he posted a message on facebook. It asked if anyone would write one of his papers for him, in return he would pay them $30-40. And trust me, if you read the post, you would understand why he needed someone to write it for him.

He has been supended indefinately, so all in all, pretty dumb.

With a networking site like facebook that used to require you to have a college email, why would you even post it on there when all the students and im sure the school you're attending have access too? Why not just ask someone to give you a hand with it or set up a meeting with your professor to try and figure the shyt out... :w00t:

OK, i guess he posted a message on facebook. It asked if anyone would write one of his papers for him, in return he would pay them $30-40. And trust me, if you read the post, you would understand why he needed someone to write it for him.

He has been supended indefinately, so all in all, pretty dumb.

This is why it's hard for UB to compete for big-time talent. Not only does the school not have any gut majors for dumb jocks, at schools with big time programs a player would never have to ask to have a paper written for him. The boosters would already do all his homework or the professor, knowing he's got a jock in his/her class, wouldn't even bother giving him an assignment like that.

PTR

This is why it's hard for UB to compete for big-time talent. Not only does the school not have any gut majors for dumb jocks, at schools with big time programs a player would never have to ask to have a paper written for him. The boosters would already do all his homework or the professor, knowing he's got a jock in his/her class, wouldn't even bother giving him an assignment like that.

PTR

how about psychology? man, the psych classes at UB were a breath of fresh air compared to my engineering courses...I never had to study to get an A AND I finally got to see some hot hot chicks that were lacking in my engineering classes