The Best Part About This team Right Now

This team is young enough and talented enough and it is great that most of their holes have been filled. I would say they are one year away from making some noise in the playoffs and accomplishing that for the next few years. They have a very good shot at sneaking into the playoffs this year and it should be a solid campaign.

The Bills are FINALLY in a position where they can replace the one or two free agent departures (a couple years from now) with other free agents and draft. It does not look like there are any seasons coming up in the next 3 years where you will see numerous holes in this team. No longer are they treading water and I, for one, am looking forward to these guys competing with just about ANYONE in the league.

Don't forget about those last second free agent gems that are let go in August. A few smaller holes could still be plugged!!

they are in good shape - they still need a pass catching TE and someone to take over for fowler in time, but it's tough to pick at much else on the roster

of course, they have two big free agents coming up next year that they need to get locked up now (evans and crowell).......they can't let those guys walk and create more holes on the roster.......and a backup QB will be very high on the priority list heading into next off-season (at least i hope it's a backup QB and not a starting one!)

they are in good shape - they still need a pass catching TE and someone to take over for fowler in time, but it's tough to pick at much else on the roster

of course, they have two big free agents coming up next year that they need to get locked up now (evans and crowell).......they can't let those guys walk and create more holes on the roster.......and a backup QB will be very high on the priority list heading into next off-season (at least i hope it's a backup QB and not a starting one!)

No doubt they have to lock Evans up. Hopefully the addition of Hardy and the direction of this team will go a long way. Would have loved to have seen the top flight TE but that will have to wait until next year. Next years draft could focus on that TE and just keep upgrading those lines!!!

I think there are still some areas that need to be addressed, but I agree, there are few gaping holes. TE appears to be the only one, really, while C and perhaps FS could also use upgrades. QB and WR are probably both still 'wait-and-see' and we may need another DE if Schobel didn't simply have an off-year, but has hit the wall (and I think he probably still has 2-3 good years left).

So the situation is getting better, but there are still quite a few areas of concern, I think.

I think there are still some areas that need to be addressed, but I agree, there are few gaping holes. TE appears to be the only one, really, while C and perhaps FS could also use upgrades. QB and WR are probably both still 'wait-and-see' and we may need another DE if Schobel didn't simply have an off-year, but has hit the wall (and I think he probably still has 2-3 good years left).

So the situation is getting better, but there are still quite a few areas of concern, I think.

I agree, there are some holes, but there are not any of those HUGE ones that you could see from a mile away. It is about time this team got to a point where they now work with some tweaks and minor upgrades from here on out. It will be interesting to see which TE will take the lead.