Mckelvin sp impact

julian

Did anyone see the clip of Mckelvin(spell?) saying he was coming after D.Hester's spot as the best returner in the league?

After learning more and seeing his clips im Pumped!! The ability to allow McGee to concentrate solely on cb will payoff big time. Casserley on NFL networked picked him for def rookie of the year consideration because of his return game aswell as his defense, for whatever thats worth.

J.Hardy looks like because of his monster size that he could have an impact much sooner then could normally be expected.

How the hell is he gonna be defended 1 on 1 once he gets it! The dude will be almost 8 inches taller then just about every corner covering him, he ran like what a 4.51 40 time at his size, gimme a freaking break.

I'm feeling good about the front office decisions as far as the other 6 guys(hopeful), but Mckelvin and Hardy i believe will make a big impact on this years team and our return to the playoffs will become a reality if trent takes what i expect to be a big year 2 jump in progress.