If were looking for a center

no one has made a thread about indy's 3 centers yet

I came to the boiard for the first time this weekend and remember why this place has denegrated to absolutey retardation. Dr Douchenstein is one of the ring leaders who has taken it upon himself to ensure that duplicate posts are slammed as ignorant. Then there's Dr Douchenstein's propensity to just be negative about everyone's posts for the sake of being negative.

What's the matter, didn't get your allownace from mommy this weekend to buy KoolAid so you can sit in the basement and post all weekend.

This used to be a great place, but the internet has given everyone the false belief that A) they're smart (they're not) and B) that only thier opinion is correct (most times they're not)

Good thing I have a life because if I'd hate to be like you losers, living and dying by this football team and sitting in front of your computer analyzing some no name D-II football player and ripping other people for having an opinion.

I came to the boiard for the first time this weekend and remember why this place has denegrated to absolutey retardation. Dr Douchenstein is one of the ring leaders who has taken it upon himself to ensure that duplicate posts are slammed as ignorant. Then there's Dr Douchenstein's propensity to just be negative about everyone's posts for the sake of being negative.

What's the matter, didn't get your allownace from mommy this weekend to buy KoolAid so you can sit in the basement and post all weekend.

This used to be a great place, but the internet has given everyone the false belief that A) they're smart (they're not) and B) that only thier opinion is correct (most times they're not)

Good thing I have a life because if I'd hate to be like you losers, living and dying by this football team and sitting in front of your computer analyzing some no name D-II football player and ripping other people for having an opinion.

u mad bro?