I TOTALLY FREAKIN GET IT

This is actually a pretty good draft for some depth players along with at least 2 starters almost right away and Ellis possibly taking over for any one of the 3 DE's in the near future. Players come and go in this league and the way the Bills have drafted so far, they are sending a message to a few guys on the team that they need to put up or move on. It's obvious that the Bills really are adding some quality depth for now and the future. They will have a VERY competitive team.

I actually think it means Dwight Wright is either cut or whatever......

DWAYNE Wright will be on the roster in Sept. I think the game when he coughed the ball up sealed the season for him last year.

I need subtitles for McKelvin. He needs to hang out with roscoe. :thumbsup: It's a shame he is not french, I'd have a better shot at understanding him.

This is actually a pretty good draft for some depth players along with at least 2 starters almost right away and Ellis possibly taking over for any one of the 3 DE's in the near future. Players come and go in this league and the way the Bills have drafted so far, they are sending a message to a few guys on the team that they need to put up or move on. It's obvious that the Bills really are adding some quality depth for now and the future. They will have a VERY competitive team.

Wow, one of the few voices of reason I've seen other than Pete and a couple of others. Buffalo has actually done a very good job so far in this draft. While I was skeptical of a CB at #11, I like McKelvin, and his questionables aren't huge. I was a bit down on the pick yesterday, but having thought on it, getting the top CB in the draft should be a huge boon for the D. I think Hardy will contribute right away, and that Ellis, who was underrated a bit in my opinion, will get some time in the DE rotation in situational pass rushing situations. That puts together a solid DE rotation, which was what many on this board were complaining about before the draft. Anyway, there's a lot of people who think that Buffalo didn't do well. I completely disagree and think thay you have made an excellent point. We drafted positions of need, and just because we didn't get Fred Davis or Martellus Bennett at TE, doesn't mean we had a horrible draft.