NYC Mc Faddens

babyrock

tomorrow i'll be in full force at McFaddens in Manhattan. i'll keep my eyes open for the NYCBB, and ill be wearing my NJBB shirt!!!!!!! (not a member, just a supporter :P )

and for anyone else downstate, there's a possibility that rockpile will be there, too, on 11/28 for the seattle game!!!!! :lol:

tomorrow i'll be in full force at McFaddens in Manhattan.  i'll keep my eyes open for the NYCBB, and ill be wearing my NJBB shirt!!!!!!! (not a member, just a supporter  :unsure: )

and for anyone else downstate, there's a possibility that rockpile will be there, too, on 11/28 for the seattle game!!!!!  :D

72410[/snapback]

But today I'm stuck in Rochester, with those NY blues again (apologies to Mr. Dylan).

tomorrow i'll be in full force at McFaddens in Manhattan.  i'll keep my eyes open for the NYCBB, and ill be wearing my NJBB shirt!!!!!!! (not a member, just a supporter  :unsure: )

and for anyone else downstate, there's a possibility that rockpile will be there, too, on 11/28 for the seattle game!!!!!  :D

72410[/snapback]

Thanks for the heads up. Based on his usual MO, he would have let us know on 11/29.

Thanks for the heads up.  Based on his usual MO, he would have let us know on 11/29.

72610[/snapback]

Ouch! :) You DO know me too well.

Current tentative plans are to drive to NY on the Saturday after Thanksgiving, and hang around until Sunday. I do not even know where I am staying.

With luck I will have some time to partay around town Saturday, take in the game Sunday, and leave late - like maybe 10PM Sunday to drive back to Rochacha.

I'll send you an update by the 29th, Gerry... OF OCTOBER!! :w00t:

Gotta synch schedules with babyrock, too. Where were YOU on opening day, Mr. Planahead? :)

Ouch!  :)  You DO know me too well.

Current tentative plans are to drive to NY on the Saturday after Thanksgiving, and hang around until Sunday. I do not even know where I am staying.

With luck I will have some time to partay around town Saturday, take in the game Sunday, and leave late - like maybe 10PM Sunday to drive back to Rochacha.

I'll send you an update by the 29th, Gerry... OF OCTOBER!!  :w00t:

Gotta synch schedules with babyrock, too. Where were YOU on opening day, Mr. Planahead?  :)

73600[/snapback]

Touche.

I figured to skip an opener to make anticipation for next year better. Plus, I just knew that they would lose in the last minute and didn't want to deal with that drive home.

Let me know about the trip and if you need to Rosen in the wilds of jersey.