Modrak on the "r" word

yesterday on Bills Brass on McKelvin Tom Modrak made a great point when asked if Leodis was a reach and says a lot about the Bill's draft strategy...

He basically said I'm not sure what a reach is anymore; a 1st round is a 1st round. Come on, 6 picks! (some draftniks rated Leodis at 17 I guess). These guys change their mock drafts every day, so... what is a reach???

Sounds like they pay some attention to what the experts say about mocks to get a feel if a particular guy will be available or not when it's their turn, but that's about it.

seek forward about 1/3 of the way to hear this part

yesterday on Bills Brass on McKelvin Tom Modrak made a great point when asked if Leodis was a reach and says a lot about the Bill's draft strategy...

He basically said I'm not sure what a reach is anymore; a 1st round is a 1st round. Come on, 6 picks! (some draftniks rated Leodis at 17 I guess). These guys change their mock drafts every day, so... what is a reach???

Sounds like they pay some attention to what the experts say about mocks to get a feel if a particular guy will be available or not when it's their turn, but that's about it.

seek forward about 1/3 of the way to hear this part

He was talking about WR's when talking about reaches.

He was talking about WR's when talking about reaches.

yeah, I listened again to the question, it was about a receiver being a reach, but the sentiment was the same. "we don't pay a lot of attention to what the so-called experts think, how can it be a reach if yesterday the same player ranked totally different?"