Kelly interview

it was a workout with the Skins - not a pro day

If that was the case, wouldn't it make more sense for the Skins to fly him to Maryland rather than the Skins' staff and QB fly to Oklahoma, which is what Redskins Radio reported happened last night?

If that was the case, wouldn't it make more sense for the Skins to fly him to Maryland rather than the Skins' staff and QB fly to Oklahoma, which is what Redskins Radio reported happened last night?

it seems like it would. it may have had to do with lack of time - I think yesterday was the last day you could run prospects through workouts, so maybe it was easier to just fly out and see him than get him into town in time

it seems like it would. it may have had to do with lack of time - I think yesterday was the last day you could run prospects through workouts, so maybe it was easier to just fly out and see him than get him into town in time

That makes sense, I guess. Also, the Skins' jet also went to Merlin's Pro Day yesterday, so I guess while you're already flying around...

Guest dog14787
Hey, I don't care if he is in the pro bowl. I wouldn't want to see him on the team if all he's going to do is whine about everything. I have this bad feeling he has the possibility to become a distractive player.

Speculation about his knees, or lack of speed is one thing but calling him a distractive player when you probably don't know anything about him is a bit of a leap don't you think?

Everyone has the possibilty of becoming a distraction so maybe we shouldn't draft anyone.