chad's money demands

per rotoworld

The Washington Post hears that Chad Johnson's "magic number" in a sign-and-trade deal would be $20 million in guarantees.

Johnson wants to be traded, but certainly would want a new deal from the team he's dealt to, complicating matters some. Larry Fitzgerald was guaranteed $30 million, so in comparison Chad's demands aren't too unreasonable.

per rotoworld

The Washington Post hears that Chad Johnson's "magic number" in a sign-and-trade deal would be $20 million in guarantees.

Johnson wants to be traded, but certainly would want a new deal from the team he's dealt to, complicating matters some. Larry Fitzgerald was guaranteed $30 million, so in comparison Chad's demands aren't too unreasonable.

Fitz is 6yrs younger than Chad...

Why??

We are under the cap by a gazillion dollars...

the Bills are not going to spend 50 million in guarenteed money on 2 WR's.... that's why.

and Chad is a loud mouth attention hogging type of personality and it wouldn't fit our lockerroom. The Bills are building a team with team oriented players, or haven't you noticed.

I agree...I dont see why it would mean goodbye to Lee Evans....

If anything....I think the reason why we have not seen a new contract on Evans is he is making sure the bills do someting to IMPROVE their offense.....

With Chad Johnson on one side Lee would be facing a double team every other play....think Moulds and Price (the first time around)

the Bills are not going to spend 50 million in guarenteed money on 2 WR's.... that's why.

and Chad is a loud mouth attention hogging type of personality and it wouldn't fit our lockerroom. The Bills are building a team with team oriented players, or haven't you noticed.

Is that you Chad???

consitering what Chad has been doing and saying agenst his current team, there is no reason to think it wont happen with his new team in 2-3 years when he demands to be one of the top 5 paid players in the NFL.

However, I would not use Fitz's deal to compare reasonable market value. Fit's situation was unique. Also, Fitz is a great young tallent with great character.