top 15 players comeing out of college

Horus

was wondering who the top 15 players are this year in the draft..the way i see it is if the Bills go BPA its going to be one of those 15..eliminate the 10 that will go to picks 1-10 and who do you think out of the last 4 will be a Bill...hmm might work better if someone did a top 20..maybe

all teams have players rated differently on the big board.

yea thats true but theres got to be a group of players that everyone feels fit in the top 15 - 20...i mean everyone seems to feel that Dorsey, J. Long, C. Long, Mcfadden, Gholsten are the top 5..go anywhere and they are the top 5 on there list...maybe im getting confused with top 5 players and top five to be picked in the draft... I dont know... so lets do that then ..give me the top 20 to be picked in the draft.

maybe I should be looking at top 10 defensive players and top 10 offensive players..and if one of those is there Bills takes the one they have on there board

Very subjective but my top 15 currently is-

Chris Long

Glenn Dorsey

Darren Mcfadden

Jake Long

Branden Albert

Keith Rivers

Devin Thomas

Sedric Ellis

Derrick Harvey

Mike Jenkins

Leodis McKelvin

Ryan Clady

Jerod Mayo

Rashard Mendenhall

Phillip Merling

Very rough draft- I did this mostly off the top of my head. And no DRC is not on there, nor a QB, and probably not Gholston

Chris Long - Miami

Glenn Dorsey - Atlanta

Darren Mcfadden - NY Jets

Jake Long - St. Louis

Branden Albert - New England

Keith Rivers - New Orleans

Devin Thomas

Sedric Ellis - Cincinnati

Derrick Harvey

Mike Jenkins

Leodis McKelvin - Baltimore

Ryan Clady - position Bills dont need to take untill late rounds for depth

Jerod Mayo - we have Poz so Mayo not needed

Rashard Mendenhall - RB not needed

Matt Ryan - Kansas City

i didnt forget Raiders..Mayock has them takeing Vernon Gholsten ..I use Mayocks draft to place the above players in draft...

if this is indeed the top 15 it looks like 3 players could be on Bills board...Thomas, Jenkins and Harvey...who is it?

Chris Long - Miami

Glenn Dorsey - Atlanta

Darren Mcfadden - NY Jets

Jake Long - ST. Louis

Branden Albert - New England

Keith Rivers - New Orleans

Devin Thomas

Sedric Ellis - Cincinnati

Derrick Harvey

Mike Jenkins

Leodis McKelvin - Baltimore

Ryan Clady - see above

Jerod Mayo - see above

Rashard Mendenhall - see above

Phillip Merling

Very rough draft- I did this mostly off the top of my head. And no DRC is not on there, nor a QB, and probably not Gholston

hmm ok you must have edited while i did that last post..thats ok ill redo :thumbsup: ...looks like you added merling to our list

hmm ok you must have edited while i did that last post..thats ok ill redo :thumbsup: ...looks like you added merling to our list

yeah I did. I am a draftnik trying to do it off the top of my head- after a night of partying. I am OK with my last list. Gholston is on the bubble and I am sure many have hiim much higher rated then me

thats actually a pretty good list...nfldraftscout.com has the same list except replace Merling with Gholsten...they have Merling at 23...the next 5 on there list only has one we might take and thats DRC...so this seems to say that in the top 20 theres possably 2 CB's, 1 WR and a DE for Bills to choose..hmm guess id be happy with any of thos 4 at #11