***UPDATE*** 2008 Mock Draft

Ramius

Update with regards ot the mock draft.

Ok, since my week turned out to be hellaciously busy at work, the mock draft is on hold for a little bit. Over the next day, i am going to be completing the 1st round starting with seattle's pick. Picks that were made out of sequence (tenn, NO, SF etc.) are no longer valid. Since i will be out on friday, we will resume the draft on monday April 21 at 12:00pm eastern time, AS PER THE SCHEDULED 2nd round times. We will then complete the draft over the course of monday, tuesday, and wednesday.

Also, if you see you are on the clock over the weekend with your second round choice, feel free to make your pick and we'll see if we cant get a little bit ahead. If not, be ready to go, or PM me by monday morning with your 2nd round selection.

Also, i am still looking for a helper or 2 to help run this next week. Assistant duties include sending a PM to whoever is on the clock when i cant be at the computer, and making a proxy selection for someone who's time has expired, as well as making sure there have been no double selections.

Thanks for everyone's patience.

Round 1 has been completed. We are scheduled to resume round 2 at 12pm eastern next monday, and follow the same time schedule that is posted.

However, when its your turn, you are welcome to make your 2nd round pick before then so that we may get ahead.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.