If you had to, whom would you start this week?

Tolstoy

I have to start two RB's each week. My one starting back is C. Brown, and the other has a bye (E. James). My backups at this point are S. Davis, and W. Mcgahee. Davis is coming back from injury, but may not be fully effective yet. He is also going up against the Phili Defense, which allows an average of 85 rushing yards per game. On the other hand, T. Henry may be injured, and McGahee may start. Miami's pass defense is best in the league, so it looks like the Bills will be particularly interested in establishing a running game (and McGahee might be very pumped up to do well).

Assuming that both are starting, which would you activate for your fantasy team?

I'd go with Stephen Davis. He may not be 100%, but at least you know he'll get a workload with Deshaun Foster out. The Philly run D is also not as good as the stats indicate - they were horrible last year.

With McGahee there are just too many unknown variables. First of all you're guaranteed that the Bills aren't going to score more than 2 TD's max, probably 1. That one score could be Henry or the defense, or most likely a WR. And Miami's run D probably is better than the stats indicate, so he's not going to get 100 yds.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.