Brett Favre's interception record

thebug

Just watched Sean Taylor pick-off Brett Favre on the NFL replay to break the record and I gotta tell yah it is kind of eerie watching Taylor on film after his death. When I googled the pick I found this LINK Is it just me or is Dan Marino a dickhead?

Just watched Sean Taylor pick-off Brett Favre on the NFL replay to break the record and I gotta tell yah it is kind of eerie watching Taylor on film after his death. When I googled the pick I found this LINK Is it just me or is Dan Marino a dickhead?

never heard of the onion? This one isn't true either :rolleyes:

this is the BEST one for sure!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

"This is much worse than the 1995 'bobble' of the Big Board that saw five players' names from the mid-first round come unpinned and flutter to Mel Kiper's floor," said Buffalo Bills general manager Marv Levy, who was woken by aides and told of the knock-over only minutes after it occurred. "We weren't sure whether we were supposed to draft Warren Sapp, Ruben Brown, Mark Fields, or Ellis Johnson. In the end, we had to guess, and Sapp went to Tampa Bay. I don't want this to happen again, to anyone."