This guy is insane.

Yahoo.com ran this article on their football page, and I laughed my ass off.

Imagine the NFL had a draft that included all current players/incoming players. The draft order is based on this years draft prior to trades (or cheating). Some of the more idiotic choices are:

4. Devin Hester KR/WR - Fourth best player in the league? :sick:

5. Walter Jones OT - 34 years old with injury problems

10. Jay Cutler QB - Do I need to say anything?

11. Albert Haynesworth DT - Just added it to see what you thought of our pick.

20. LaDainian Tomlinson RB - A 30 year old RB in the first round?

21. Terrel Owens WR - 34 year old malcontent.

28. Jamarcus Russel QB - Has played in all of 3 games and been terrible in all 3, sounds like one of the best players in the league to me...

31. Ed Reed FS - You can choose a franchise LT, DE, QB, RB, or DT but you choose an old FS?

Imagine the NFL had a draft that included all current players/incoming players. The draft order is based on this years draft prior to trades (or cheating). Some of the more idiotic choices are:

28. Jamarcus Russel QB - Has played in all of 3 games and been terrible in all 3, sounds like one of the best players in the league to me...

31. Ed Reed FS - You can choose a franchise LT, DE, QB, RB, or DT but you choose an old FS?

Just more garbage from incompetent writers who would not have jobs before the internet age.

Gee, how creative--making another smarmy remark about Buffalo's weather.

Idiot.

I don't think you are thinking this through. Every team is starting at zero. Just because you don't take a franchise QB or LT with your first pick doesn't mean that guy won't be there with your third or fifth or even 10th pick. You should pick extrodinary talent with your first pick. Game breakers. Now, I wouldn't pick a guy in his mid-thirties but Devon Hester would absolutely be a top 5 pick. Nobody is even close to his talent level. he can single handedly win a game for you.

BTW Tomlinson is only 28...