Kelly is the first professional athlete to endorse Mercy Ships.

I'm against taking a WR with the #11 pick and been against us taking Kelly in particular with this pick. In light of his Pro Day today and his actions afterward I find myself suddenly changing my opinion of him. He might have the right value now for us. If he were to slip to the late 1st or early 2nd rd then we would have more than a fair chance to put ourselves in position to select him. After this disaster of a day for him has me thinking that it will only motivate him more and whoever he plays for this year will be a very happy recipient because of it. I don't fault him for having a meltdown on the biggest day of his football career. Why shouldn't he be upset? He worked hard his whole young life to get to this position and then had it altered to the point where it affected his outcome. I haven't read anywheres where it said that he was vulgar or threatening, just that he was angry. Big deal, I would have been too. This might have been a bad day for Kelly but it might be a great day for Buffalo.

http://www.christianpost.com/article/20080...ian_Charity.htm