Mock Draft..haha im not done yet,i want to be a draft guru

1.Devin Thomas WR Michigan State(to much potential to give up,i keep going back and forth between Kelly and Thomas)

2.Brandon Flowers CB Virginia Tech(physical and playmaking spunky perfect cover 2 cornerback) <_<

3.Brad Cottam TE Tennessee(huge and has deceptive speed,has good blocking skills)

4.Beau Bell LB UNLV(aggressive and versatile player who is very good in run defense and he will be a valuable backup in our LB corps)

4.Jason Jones DE Eastern Michigan(smart quick and lean player who will be a great situational pass rusher for us)

5.Keilen Dykes DT West Virginia(hard worker who can anchor and take up two defenders and was an excellent player at WVU)

6.Josh Morgan WR Virginia Tech(a good WR with speed and great leaping ability,just needs to get a little more physical but could be an excellent project player who could become a star)

7.Matterral Richardson CB Arkansas(he is a very physical corner which i really like)

7.Brennan Carvalho C Portland State(naturally strong who has amazing intangibles and he will compete with Melvin for the job)

7.Jamie Silva S Boston College(will be a good backup but will definitely be a special teams ACE as he is very physical)

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stroud for Pro Bowl 2008

My favorites are Devin Thomas, Keilen Dykes, and Jamie Silva. Silva is a Thorpe award finalist; Thorpe is the Heisman of character. I'm wondering whether Silva will make it past RD#6. I always see him there in the DraftTek sims.

I think this draft would be superb for the Bills. That meets almost all of our needs, though I would rather the Bills take a guy like Mike Pollack C or Owen Schmitt FB with one of those fourth rounders than an LB who is unlikely to pan out. Both Pollack and Schmitt are clearly upgrades to the players at the top of our starting list. An LB is not likely to play. We do need depth there, but that can be addressed after camp cuts by other teams.

Silva was fun to watch at BC. I could see him as a special teams wild card.

Definitely love the Silva pick. He's not going to be more than a serviceable backup at safety, but I think he's going to be a special teams maven. The guy flocks to the ball, and loves teein guys up. I'm pretty sure he was offered the last BC scholarship after another player pulled out, and became a coach's favorite. I remember one game this year, I think it was the ACC championship game, he hit a guy right after a reception, stripped the ball, and ran right into the endzone for a td, all in one fell swoop. He had a ton of great plays and hits this year for the Eagles, and I would love to see him in Buffalo next year. PS I'm biased.

1.Devin Thomas WR Michigan State(to much potential to give up,i keep going back and forth between Kelly and Thomas)

2.Brandon Flowers CB Virginia Tech(physical and playmaking spunky perfect cover 2 cornerback) :thumbsup:

3.Brad Cottam TE Tennessee(huge and has deceptive speed,has good blocking skills)

4.Beau Bell LB UNLV(aggressive and versatile player who is very good in run defense and he will be a valuable backup in our LB corps)

4.Jason Jones DE Eastern Michigan(smart quick and lean player who will be a great situational pass rusher for us)

5.Keilen Dykes DT West Virginia(hard worker who can anchor and take up two defenders and was an excellent player at WVU)

6.Josh Morgan WR Virginia Tech(a good WR with speed and great leaping ability,just needs to get a little more physical but could be an excellent project player who could become a star)

7.Matterral Richardson CB Arkansas(he is a very physical corner which i really like)

7.Brennan Carvalho C Portland State(naturally strong who has amazing intangibles and he will compete with Melvin for the job)

7.Jamie Silva S Boston College(will be a good backup but will definitely be a special teams ACE as he is very physical)

thomas only one year.... id take sweed

flowers -5'9.. ,sorry take the te bennet here

cottam big fast, but by now we need a receiving threat not mor blockers,, red bryant dt

etc... trae williams,owen schmidtt,erik ange,matt spanos..bowman ,,,

Stroud for Pro Bowl 2008

Really good job on this mock draft. The things that I would like to see is if the Bills can make the swap with the Eagles and acquire Lito Sheppard at CB and move down from 11 to 19 in the 1st round. This would allow us to not draft Brandon Flowers who I think is short, slow and a head case (Sorry think this guy is a Pac-Man Jones without the talent). In the 2nd round I would select DT Dre Moore of Maryland as he is a dynamic tackle and would allow Spencer Johnson to be flexed out to defensive end. I love the selection of Cottam in the 3rd round. This guy could be big-time if he stays healthy. Beau Bell is genius as I have also seen him play and he will be a beast on special teams. In the 5th round I would go with Payton Hills the Arkansas FB and select Chaz Shillens the WR from San Diego State with the supplemental pick at the end of the 4th round. This guy is big, fast and has great hands. The balance of the draft I would get two offensive linemen the Carvalho selection would be amazing. Lastly love Jamie Silva as I think his intangibles make him a very interesting prospect.

2.Brandon Flowers CB Virginia Tech(physical and playmaking spunky perfect cover 2 cornerback) :thumbsup:

Stroud for Pro Bowl 2008