I've been watching some of the Bills/Dallas MNF game on NFL

I realize that it's only one game but there is still some things that one can walk away with.

1. Anyone who thinks that Edwards shouldn't be the starter over Losman or isn't our QB of the future is sadly mistaken. His release, touch and decision making is far supior to JP and we got a good one here. Watching him throw those short and intermediate passes right on the numbers was flat out AWESOME. I'm sorry but we haven't and won't get that from JP. I like Losman but Edwards is our answer for success, now and in the future. Here's the difference between the two to me. Edwards is, or can be, a good QB and Losman just has some good things about him but is lacking in other areas. What hurts Edwards the most is the lack of experience but that won't last for long.

2. I got a real sick feeling when I saw us in the first half go for one yd on 3rd AND 4th down and not get it. Once again this screams for us to address the trenches. I'm confident that Derrick Harvey and/or Branden Albert will be available when we pick at #11 and if we better take one or the other. Blast me all you want but we need to dominate the LOS on both sides of the ball and right now we got alot of pieces in place but are still missing an important player or two on both sides of the ball.

3. There was a pass play to Lynch that went for 22 yds. It looked great but I did not like the way it ended. Lynch was running down the sideline and could have turned the play back into the field but chose to go out of bounds. I like and enjoy watching Lynch but I'm out on using Beast Mode after watching a run end like that but then again I'm used to watching Walter Payton and haven't seen a RB that even comes close since him.

4. Both halves ended on a FG. Lucky f@#$ing us.

5. I liked watching some of Roscoe's field vision. At one time or another I called for trading him but I can see that I was wrong, the guy is a playmaker.

6. I think that Jabari Greer played a heck of a game and our DEs are good, they just need a little more help and hopefully the Stroud and Mitchell is that help.

7. Is this George Wilson another Jason Peters type find or what?!

8. I think that with just a little bit of good fortune and a strong draft we could actually threaten for the division title.

If you really were watching that game you must realize you have no life !!!! Get a box of tissues and some Jergens and switch to the "girls next door" you'll

get more action than a stale football game !!!

If you really were watching that game you must realize you have no life !!!! Get a box of tissues and some Jergens and switch to the "girls next door" you'll

get more action than a stale football game !!!

I really don't understand how you get internet access in prison..... :unsure: