Most Hated Dolphin Comment & Best Comeback

marck

I was reading through the posts on the "Most Hated Dolphin" and got me to thinking about Dolphins who have made comments in the past.

My favorite was the offensive tackle Ronnie Lee who played with the Dolphins in the late 1980's.

In 1987 after the Dolphins were shut out 27-0 he made the comment about "The Bills are a team we always beat, losing to them is just embarrasing.

The following year after the Bills crushed the Dolphins 31-6 at Miami on Monday Nite Football, he again made a comment about the 'Stigma of losing to a team like Buffaol" who after that game was 9-1.

On the flip side, my favorite "In your face" comment was made by Bruce Smith after the 1992 AFC Championship game and this was of course after the stupid comments by Cox, Clayton & Oliver after the Bills lost to the Dolphins at home and then to the Oilers the last week of the season giving Miami the AFC East title.

After the game, won by Buffalo 29-10, Bruce Smith was being interviewed by the NBC talking heads and was asked to comment on the remarks made by the Dolphins prior to the game and Bruce responded with this blast "Win you win say little, when you lose say nothing"

It remains one of my favorite moments as a Bills fan.

Anyone here remember that comment or the one's made by Ronnie Lee?

From "Tales From the Buffalo Bills" by Steve Tasker:

Mark Duper, "We're going to kick their butts, I guarantee it."

Steve Tasker, "Don't write a check with your mouth that your body can't cash."

The Bills beat the Dolphins with time running out as Kelly ran it in from the 2 in the 89 season opener.

The Dolphins refused to line up to block the extra point.

Shula also said "You just got beat by a bad team."

It seemed that in the late 80s to mid 90s, the Dolphins always made excuses after getting their asses handed to them by the Bills.

I don't remember the year, but after a Bills win over Miami, Thurman Thomas said "Well, they played pretty good today - but we still kicked their ass!"

<_<

I was reading through the posts on the "Most Hated Dolphin" and got me to thinking about Dolphins who have made comments in the past.

My favorite was the offensive tackle Ronnie Lee who played with the Dolphins in the late 1980's.

In 1987 after the Dolphins were shut out 27-0 he made the comment about "The Bills are a team we always beat, losing to them is just embarrasing.

The following year after the Bills crushed the Dolphins 31-6 at Miami on Monday Nite Football, he again made a comment about the 'Stigma of losing to a team like Buffaol" who after that game was 9-1.

On the flip side, my favorite "In your face" comment was made by Bruce Smith after the 1992 AFC Championship game and this was of course after the stupid comments by Cox, Clayton & Oliver after the Bills lost to the Dolphins at home and then to the Oilers the last week of the season giving Miami the AFC East title.

After the game, won by Buffalo 29-10, Bruce Smith was being interviewed by the NBC talking heads and was asked to comment on the remarks made by the Dolphins prior to the game and Bruce responded with this blast "Win you win say little, when you lose say nothing"

It remains one of my favorite moments as a Bills fan.

Anyone here remember that comment or the one's made by Ronnie Lee?

Awesome! That says it very well.

MIAMI WRITER "GILL STEIN" COMMENTS AT LUNCHEON ABOUT "BUFFALO SNOW" BILLS FAN IN CROWD SAYS

WE TEACH OUR KIDS TO PLAY IN SNOW ,MIAMI FANS TEACH THERE'S TO CUT WEIGH AND PACKAGE THEIRS

<_< ROTFLMAOPIMP!!!!

From "Tales From the Buffalo Bills" by Steve Tasker:

Mark Duper, "We're going to kick their butts, I guarantee it."

Steve Tasker, "Don't write a check with your mouth that your body can't cash."

The Bills beat the Dolphins with time running out as Kelly ran it in from the 2 in the 89 season opener.

The Dolphins refused to line up to block the extra point.

Shula also said "You just got beat by a bad team."

I LOVED that game!!! I think that's my favorite game ever. Kelly who ran like a turtle got in for the score!!