Absolutely sickening!!!!!!!!!!

Joking about somebodies death is not that humorous... now maybe it came about a day earlier and didn't involve someone dying, it might be comical.

Yah it's "absolutely sickening" because it involves someone dying, yet it's tagged with "someone should be shot" :lol:

http://spectrum.buffalo.edu/author.php?id=36240

The feedback link. Have at it, if you wish.

As for me? Meh. Well-done parody is a fine art. In addition to being in poor taste, this was not artful. You want a belated April Fools Day fix? Go read Sidd Finch, painted by a master of the form.

I'd have to agree, though, that "someone should be shot!!!!!" is a little harsh. Unlike certain other countries I could name, we don't tend to execute journalists here.

it's a joke, who cares...

Yah it's definitely the first joke to get a laugh at someone else's expense. Wow this site must make you sick often?

Go Bills!

Yah it's "absolutely sickening" because it involves someone dying, yet it's tagged with "someone should be shot" :lol:

1. Would you find it funny if someone wrote that your mother died and your sister was implicated in her death?

2. Getting a laugh at someone's expense has it's limits. It's rarely crossed here.

3. The "Somebody should be shot" is much different than reporting someone's death. "Somebody should be shot" is a saying like "If you do that I'll kill you." In neither instance should it be taken literally.

1. Would you find it funny if someone wrote that your mother died and your sister was implicated in her death?

2. Getting a laugh at someone's expense has it's limits. It's rarely crossed here.

3. The "Somebody should be shot" is much different than reporting someone's death. "Somebody should be shot" is a saying like "If you do that I'll kill you." In neither instance should it be taken literally.

1) I would know it was a joke

2) Yah right

3) Reporting someone's death no good - Threatening death OK, got it! thanks for putting me straight......