Updated Mock after the recent findings

1.Devin Thomas WR Michigan State(would be good in Buffalo)

2.Brandon Flowers CB Virginia Tech( not very big but makes plays and makes up for it with his physical mentality)

3.Jerome Simpson WR Coastal Carolina(simply put a small school gem who is a playmaker and has really good hands)

4.Martin Rucker TE Missouri( i believe the best TE in the draft and is underrated that is why he will fall here)

5.Keilan Dykes DT West Virgina(underrated and is very good and as he had 32 tackles,3 sacks and 4 stops for losses and also had 1 interception for a touchdown, he was the D captain at West Virginia that ranked 7th in total defense in the nation, a good pick)

6.Corey Lynch FS Appalachian State(big time player who is physical and all over the field, had 111 tackles and 5 ints this year with 28 ints for his career, led the Mountaineers to the upset victory over Michigan where he had 11 tackles and a game winning field goal block,also a good special teams player, is a beast i hope we get him,plus a 2 time All American)

7.Isiah Gardner CB Maryland(impressive pro day and has some potential, he ran a 4.4,benched 225 16 times,and had a 42 1/2 inch verticle which is impressive and has decent size at 5'11,at the very least a competitor in training camp for a spot but still shows some potential)

7.Brennan Carvalho C Portland State(he has decent size at 6'1 294 but is a overachiever and started 39 consecutive games and at least could add depth and maybe be of some competition to Melvin Fowler)

ok boys tell me how much you dont like it but i just love coming up with different scenarios

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stroud for Pro Bowl 2008

1.Devin Thomas WR Michigan State(would be good in Buffalo)

2.Brandon Flowers CB Virginia Tech( not very big but makes plays and makes up for it with his physical mentality)

3.Jerome Simpson WR Coastal Carolina(simply put a small school gem who is a playmaker and has really good hands)

4.Martin Rucker TE Missouri( i believe the best TE in the draft and is underrated that is why he will fall here)

5.Keilan Dykes DT West Virgina(underrated and is very good and as he had 32 tackles,3 sacks and 4 stops for losses and also had 1 interception for a touchdown, he was the D captain at West Virginia that ranked 7th in total defense in the nation, a good pick)

6.Corey Lynch FS Appalachian State(big time player who is physical and all over the field, had 111 tackles and 5 ints this year with 28 ints for his career, led the Mountaineers to the upset victory over Michigan where he had 11 tackles and a game winning field goal block,also a good special teams player, is a beast i hope we get him,plus a 2 time All American)

7.Isiah Gardner CB Maryland(impressive pro day and has some potential, he ran a 4.4,benched 225 16 times,and had a 42 1/2 inch verticle which is impressive and has decent size at 5'11,at the very least a competitor in training camp for a spot but still shows some potential)

7.Brennan Carvalho C Portland State(he has decent size at 6'1 294 but is a overachiever and started 39 consecutive games and at least could add depth and maybe be of some competition to Melvin Fowler)

ok boys tell me how much you dont like it but i just love coming up with different scenarios

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stroud for Pro Bowl 2008

It's my favorite time of the year, it's great to have all this hope and enthusiasm. I wouldn't want this draft personally but I love all the speculations. Keep it going. Go Bills!