Cheap airline tickets

I was thinking about that but I'm not sure if I'll be in any driving condition come Sunday morning!

Take Monday off (or 1/2 day). Don't start driving until mid-afternoon, Sunday. If necessary, crash at a cheap motel, on the way home.

I suppose it sounds like I've had to do this a few times myself. <_<

Guest dog14787
Take Monday off (or 1/2 day). Don't start driving until mid-afternoon, Sunday. If necessary, crash at a cheap motel, on the way home.

I suppose it sounds like I've had to do this a few times myself. 0:)

Maybe bus or train woud be cheaper although the last few times I compared I was surprised at how expensive buses have gotten. I've done the driving thing numerous times but now with gas prices, wear and tear on your car and anything else that can happen, God forbid, its almost better to fly or take a bus unless you have the time to enjoy the drive.

Happy Easter Everyone <_<

Maybe bus or train woud be cheaper although the last few times I compared I was surprised at how expensive buses have gotten. I've done the driving thing numerous times but now with gas prices, wear and tear on your car and anything else that can happen, God forbid, its almost better to fly or take a bus unless you have the time to enjoy the drive.

Happy Easter Everyone <_<

I love the train, and despise the bus. I suppose if there was a DIRECT bus, I might consider it. Chances are, it makes several stops and turns a 10 hour cruise into a 15 hour nightmare sitting with the assorted freaks and lowlifes who live off the grid. No thanks.

You are right about the cost, though. The train and the bus, while they have gone up, are probably cheaper than driving (depending on the car, I guess) with the current gas prices.

Guest dog14787
I love the train, and despise the bus. I suppose if there was a DIRECT bus, I might consider it. Chances are, it makes several stops and turns a 10 hour cruise into a 15 hour nightmare sitting with the assorted freaks and lowlifes who live off the grid. No thanks.

You are right about the cost, though. The train and the bus, while they have gone up, are probably cheaper than driving (depending on the car, I guess) with the current gas prices.

Yes, we need more trains <_<

Buses can get you killed, why don't they do something about it? Often times zero security, its not right 0:)