• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This is from GTA:San Andreas

----------

What Rockstar actually means is that the land area (the area you can navigate, boats being an exception) will be about 4 times bigger than Vice City. So what this would entail is three cities, each about 3/4 the size of Vice City, and the rest for countryside and those small towns. Remember, we are talking about LAND AREA, not including water or fancy tidbits. It's not really all that it's been bloated to.

---------------------

www.gtasanandreas.net

No doubt it looks better. But saying it plays better is just wrong.

Except for LOAD times, there is no difference. I own both systems. Believe me, it wont be worth the wait.

The only people that say it IS worth the wait are those that only own an XBox.

By the time is comes out for XBox, the XBox 2's will be ready to ship, and no one wil want it anyway. While you guys wait, I'll be having fun playing it.

That's the bottom line.

70148[/snapback]

Rockstar has an exclusive with Sony, that's the reason for the delay in it being released to xbox, similar to Splinter Cell for one, which was out on xbox long before it made it's way to other consoles. It's simply part of the business, and no single console will always get all of the games first.

Tightened collision detection -like bullets hitting you THROUGH A WALL were part of the PS2 version. For giggles, I used the exact same wall (ramp near the mall) for cover, and I didn't get hit once by a bullet through the wall. That, to me anyway, makes it a better version to play. Just my opinon.

So to simplify my argument

XBox = First person shooters / Sports games / Online if you can afford it

PS2 = RPG's / Wider Variety / Free Online Capablitites

It all just comes down to what you prefer. Sorry if this was too in-depth.... but it is my job after all.

70157[/snapback]

No big argumument from me, but Morrowind, Star Wars KOTR, and Fable are all dynamite RPGs, and they're available ONLY on the xbox.