WR, Adarius Bowman

Got_Wood

It sure was an interesting "view" of this prospect, but my question would be, if his vision was 20/900, what type of improvement can Lasik make for a person like Bowman? Can they get his eyesite back to 20/20 or anything close? I think that is a valid question about this guy, going forward!

It sure was an interesting "view" of this prospect, but my question would be, if his vision was 20/900, what type of improvement can Lasik make for a person like Bowman? Can they get his eyesite back to 20/20 or anything close? I think that is a valid question about this guy, going forward!

That's a good question. I don't know. But it sure says a lot about dropped passes.

He could be a huge steal in the 3rd to 4th round. But something tells me he won't last that long.

So he dropped a lot of balls in practice, never played well in big games, has had two lasik surgeries to improve his eyesight, and ran a 4.74 at the combine. Am I supposed to be excited, did I miss something?

Did you MISS the ARTICLE that was written about him??? They don't write those for just anybody, you know.

So he dropped a lot of balls in practice, never played well in big games, has had two lasik surgeries to improve his eyesight, and ran a 4.74 at the combine. Am I supposed to be excited, did I miss something?

Sorry but I don't know where you are getting this never played well in big games. Here were his stats last season against the best teams on OSU's schedule.

@ Georgia- 4-64 yards and a touchdown

Texas Tech- 6-81 yards

@ Texas A&M- 7-142 and 2 touchdowns

@ Nebraska 6-100

Kansas State 6-81

Texas 7-108 and 1 touchdown

Kansas 4-22 (this is the game he got hurt in. This is the team he burned for 300 yards his junior season)

Bowl game vs. Indiana (his first game back from injury) 6-74 and 1 touchdown.

He didn't play against OU.

You can say a lot about Bowman but I don't think not showing up for big games is not one of them.