Reason Ben Troupe signed with the Bucs

Interesting. That's one of things I do NOT miss about Buffalo. That crap was nasty. I would rather have Taco Bell, and Taco Bell is something I can only eat once in a while.

People have different tastes. I LOVE MIGHTY TACO. I used to go when they were located in these old rundown storefronts. I on the other hand can't stand Taco Bell. When the 1st Taco Bells opened in Buffalo - THEY WENT OUT OF BUSINESS. The distinctive Taco Bell buildings became assorted types of restaurants.

People have different tastes. I LOVE MIGHTY TACO. I used to go when they were located in these old rundown storefronts. I on the other hand can't stand Taco Bell. When the 1st Taco Bells opened in Buffalo - THEY WENT OUT OF BUSINESS. The distinctive Taco Bell buildings became assorted types of restaurants.

I have no idea of when you left, because I distinctly remember there being Taco Bells in the WNY area back in the mid 90's (and they are still there).

I have no idea of when you left, because I distinctly remember there being Taco Bells in the WNY area back in the mid 90's (and they are still there).
I left in 84. The 1st time I came back for a visit & saw Taco Bells open there I was surprised, Probably a different franchisee than the 1st one.(The old Taco Bells were still assorted restaurants.)