Five years on you still look the same

1) Really?

2)What are the long term ramifications of the decision?

3) What were the symptoms that led up to the bailout?

4) Further proof that you have almost no clue what you're talking about.

1) I take it you are against any efforts to try and deal with the crisis, is that right?

2) My guess is inflation, what's yours? What are the ramifications of doing nothing Mr. Constitutionalist?

3) Mortgage defaults and margin calls and basically a run on the bank

4) Says the guy who is trying to peg the Iraq fiasco on liberals

But for some reason, even though the war on poverty was lost a long time ago, you continue to support 'surge' after 'surge' of wasted efforts rather than admitting it was a mistake and you've been defeated.

Interesting.

I know you are incapable of discussing a topic rationally, but please try and explain what "surge" in war on poverty I am supporting?

It has nothing to do with who started it or why, Sparky. Try looking at the world through something other than your "liberal love" glasses. It's still just another "program" that you end up with when you so readily cede power to a faceless bureaucracy. One of the byproducts, if you will. I don't expect you to get it because liberals just don't understand the term "consequences". Only idealism.

Loser.

Who? Halliburton?

But for some reason, even though the war on poverty was lost a long time ago, you continue to support 'surge' after 'surge' of wasted efforts rather than admitting it was a mistake and you've been defeated.

Interesting.

If we had bombed and killed more of the poor we could have won. Kinda like what Nixon began doing with B-52's at the end of 'Nam.