adarius bowman

Bowman was kicked off the team in North Carolina I don't think he has the Bills type character. I don't think he'll be on their draft board.

If the Bills don't take a WR in the first round look for them to take Jordy Nelson in the second. He's exactly what the Bills look for in a player. :thumbsup:

Bowman was kicked off the team in North Carolina I don't think he has the Bills type character. I don't think he'll be on their draft board.

If the Bills don't take a WR in the first round look for them to take Jordy Nelson in the second. He's exactly what the Bills look for in a player. :pirate:

Bowman was kicked out of UNC because of weed. I'm not saying it isn't bad but it is not like it was anything violent. Also, all charges against him were dropped. He was never charged with anything. Basically, the way I understand it (this is coming from the Oklahoma State perspective so if there are any UNC fans on the board please correct me). He got charged with something weed related. The coach jumped to conclusions and kicked him off the team.