Wha' Happened???

WWVaBeach

Yeah all my sweet blue squares are gone... I have 81 posts again. I'm in fuggin PRACTICE SQUAD status. All my saved emails are gone. I'm going to have to prove myself to Gringo, Sketch, Beersphere, Dean and the rest of the goon-squad all over again. :lol:

Since I'm back to pre 2007 status, anyone I offended you have to forgive me now because the offending post never happened...

... 81 posts. :lol:

Yeah all my sweet blue squares are gone... I have 81 posts again. I'm in fuggin PRACTICE SQUAD status. All my saved emails are gone. I'm going to have to prove myself to Gringo, Sketch, Beersphere, Dean and the rest of the goon-squad all over again. :lol:

Since I'm back to pre 2007 status, anyone I offended you have to forgive me now because the offending post never happened...

On the plus side, you can now claim you've had a sex life for the past year.

You have a way to go, before the old timers will listen to you again. Post early and often.