Update?

This website follows the lead of our Nation's lenders I guess.

...and the greedy borrowers that happily went out and bought more housing than they could normally afford, and assumed that 0% down and adjustable rates were their personal gift from God because they were so financially astute and much smarter than the thick, slow-witted schmucks that saved, and put 20% down on fixed-rate paper...

Takes two to tangle...

The real loss here is that I can no longer track everyone's simulation league roster in their signatures.

PS - we might want to add a warning for epileptics. Every time I post, the screen blinks and shifts and does all sorts of crazy stuff.

Relax skippy. Give Scott, Lori and crew a chance without a lot of extra overhead and performance issues to get things back.

Good point, although I'm just... here, while Scott's doing the heavy lifting. I thought about recreating some of the pinned threads -- offseason schedule, list of players signed, etc. -- but we'd probably be better off leaving that section relatively uncluttered for now.

I'm really, really hoping OTR saved a copy of that schedule, because I didn't.

Good point, although I'm just... here, while Scott's doing the heavy lifting. I thought about recreating some of the pinned threads -- offseason schedule, list of players signed, etc. -- but we'd probably be better off leaving that section relatively uncluttered for now.

I'm really, really hoping OTR saved a copy of that schedule, because I didn't.

Alright. Fell bad telling everyone seeing how busy you guys are.